Pre Dye for Hand Use
Removes colour from fabric so that it is suitable for dyeing to a lighter colour.
Dylon Pre-Dye removes colour from fabric so that it is suitable for dyeing to a lighter colour. Will treat all natural fabrics and nylon. NOT suitable for wool or silk, polyester, acetate, acrylics or fabrics with special finishes.
One pack is sufficient to remove colour from up to 250g of dry weight fabric.
*** Chlorine-free and harmless to the fabric.
1. Remove any metal parts from clothes/ dry fabric and weigh.
2. Soak fabric in warm water
3. Using rubber gloves, dissolve the dye in 500ml of warm water
4. Fill a bowl / stainless steel sink with approx. 6 litres of warm water.
5. Add the dye and stir well.
6.Submerge fabric in water and stir for 15 minutes. Then stir regularly for 45 minutes.
7. Rinse well. Hot wash with detergent . Rinse again thoroughly.
8. The fabric now is ready for dyeing. Choose Fabric Color Dye now.